Skip to content
What I’m working on right now
- WaldenLabs.com (formerly ResilientCommunities.com), where I share practical solutions for self-reliance with a community of over 35,000 people. Home to The Self-Reliance Catalog and Self-Reliance 365.
- SJÖBERG, my digital marketing agency (est. 2007) – a one-man quest to master the art of advertising and digital marketing. Unlike painters who paint with colors I paint with words and images, but the result is the same. Emotions. To act, one first has to feel. A few of the masters I’ve learned from include David Ogilvy, Claude Hopkins, Eugene Schwartz, and John Caples.
- Projekt Moberg, a non-profit where I digitize old swedish books covering the history, lives and struggles of my nordic ancestors, and make the ebooks freely available through the website as well as through Archive.org. I launched the project successfully through Kickstarter in 2015. The project is named in honor of Sweden’s greatest author and political thinker of all time, Vilhelm Moberg, who dedicated his life to depict the lives of ordinary swedes throughout the centuries and their struggle for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. A second goal of the project is to carry on Vilhelm Mobergs campaign for human rights, individual liberty and real democracy. The project was inspired by Project Gutenberg and Project Runeberg.
- I help publish the Radio Mises podcast for the swedish Ludwig von Mises Institute on Austrian economics and liberty. My way of spreading economic and moral common sense in the land of my forefathers.
- Building a resilient homestead in the north of Sweden, based on the ethics and design principles of Permaculture. The goal is local, small-scale production of food, water, energy and shelter. High yield on a small piece of land, with a big focus on perennial trees. My greatest inspiration is Ridgedale Permaculture, a farm in the south of Sweden. True pioneers not only in Scandinavia but globally.
What I’m funding
- The team behind Open Source Ecology, who are designing and building open source industrial machines and creating an open source economy.
- Ludwig von Mises Institute Sweden, which is spreading the ideas of liberty and Austrian economics in Sweden
- The Long Now Foundation, which aims to “creatively foster long-term thinking and responsibility in the framework of the next 10,000 years.”
What I can do for you
- Answer your questions about decentralization, resilience, self-sufficiency, and personal liberty.
- Help your ideas spread.
- Help you sell more stuff.